Hello internet traveller! How are you?
I’ve been off from my show for a couple of weeks. I’ve not been involved in a corruption allegation… oh, is that brown envelope for me? Oh, sorry, I forgot I’m here to say what’s on the show.
Well, I have an expert on the Norfolk dialect on the show as well as a holder of a world record (that’s not the same person though).
This week’s text-in/tweet-in is that I’m going to challenge you to write a bad title for a follow up song. For example:
- The La’s – There she goes > Off to stay with her best friend (heading for divorce)
- Killers – Mr Brightside > Glass half empty now
- Kings of Leon – Sex on fire > Disaster in the kitchen
- Nirvana – Smells like teen spirit > B.O.
- Happy Mondays – Step on > Your child rolling around on the floor
Plus I’ll also tell you which world leader now follows me on twitter. I know it’s bragging a bit but you can brag on the airwaves too by tweeting me your brag if you like; there’s equality of sorts but I don’t want you getting ideas above your station. There’ll also be music from Blur to First Aid Kit to Paul Weller to The Cribs to Frank Turner to Peter Bjorn and John!
Tuesday 5-7pm on Future Radio 107.8 FM!